I’m in love!!!

Ok, I am damn sorry for the cheesy title ๐Ÿ˜€ But, to be frank, I have been in love with this amazing man for a very long time. And, I can’t stop smiling whenever I see him and I am gonna check him out again from today :) Ok,so, lemme break the suspense and check out the snaps. The best thing about him is that he is endlessly tall (around 6’5″). [If I ever come across him, I would feel like a dwarf!! (can always dream, right??)] And, he has this amazing smile and a very cute way of saying extremely hilarious things.

PS: For those who have no idea of him, he is Eric, aka Alexander Skarsgard, from True Blood, the best and the bloodiest vampire show in my opinion!!! And, there is another negative character I love (Klaus, aka Joseph Morgan, from Vampire Diaries).
Btw, has anyone watched Game of Thrones?? Its supposed to be amazing but I have yet to start on the series and my fav, True Blood’s season five, is gonna premier today. And, don’t forget to check out the ongoing giveaway.

1. dr_rashmi says

yeahh . . lol . .swati :) :) . . .me too recently have a crush . . matt bommer <3 <3 . . .lead character of white collar !!!

Ooooo!!And I have the biggest crush on Stefan Salvatore(Paul Wesley) of Vampire Diaries.:) <3 Chocolates and meeting him are the two of my darkest fantasies. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ hehe!

haha…yeah but Damon is the real scene stealer out there!!! but, yeah even I like stephen a li’l better…got bored of Damon ๐Ÿ˜€ anyway the next season would be all abut elena damon and tyler acting as klaus which is so not interesting :(

OMG Swati, I soooo love Alexander Skarsgard, too! ๐Ÿ˜€ He’s a walking epitome of sexiness, lol.

I first saw him in True Blood and then I saw him in other movies and I realized he’s more than a pretty face. He’s a good actor, too, and he’s got a wicked sense of humor in interviews! :)

hehe so true he has so much of sex appeal and yeah, his sense of humor is killing ๐Ÿ˜€ I watched his couple of interviews a few days back and fell in love with him all over again!! did you hear his swedish accent and the grand mom story??? oh my gosh, hilarious!!! I so wanna watch straw dogs.

Yes, the “Rollout” story about bringing Grandma out to drink. He’s so sweet. :) It was so funny when he went, “I am from Sweden, yah”. Hahaha! Sorry, I can’t help gushing ’cause really love this guy. He seems so genuine as a person and so private about his life.

Back to his looks, he’s probably the only blonde guy I like since I like brunettes in guys. ๐Ÿ˜€ I love him lean, too. Haha. I hope he gets to play the lead guy in that Fifty Shades of Grey movie ’cause I think he’s perfect but he might be too old.

oh no, even I need someone to gush about him ๐Ÿ˜€ coz no one here is interested in the show and him :( yeah, I have heard a lot about him being too down-to-Earth…me too…I hate blonde guys in fact!!! imagine, he doesn’t even need to work out…whoa!!!
      didn’t know about the series but checked them out…he definitely is a guy to play only dominating or territorial parts but don’t know about sadism. he definitely brings out characters very well.