Are you a difficult customer? {Your Opinion}

This thought came into my mind when I went for my leg waxing last month. I am a very difficult customer. During my waxing session, I do complain a lot about the heat of the wax or cry out when it hurts :( My skin is extremely sensitive to heat and that too at different points, my skin’s tolerance to heat is different so I always shout variably at different times ๐Ÿ˜€ Its hilarious when narrated as an incident but not as humorous in real life!!
Again, when I go to buy clothes, I am damn choosy and I hardly end up liking anything. My mom gets irritated with me!!! Similarly, I am very choosy when it comes to skin and hair products. I don’t use any product which catches my fancy (most of the times). I do try to find out as much as possible about the product beforehand. Most of my purchases are instincts instead of impulses.
So, what kind of customer are you?

Comments

1. dr_rashmi says

Except for clothes ,that i buy in an impulse, i usually am a choosy person. it takes me hours to buy a pair of shoes ๐Ÿ˜›
    I ususally non interfering with salon procedures though, i let my hairdresser cut the way he wants !!! But yes, waxing is one procedure i just cant deal with… unlike threading that has become less painful over the years, waxing is agonizing ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Surabhi Nayak says

Hi…
    I actually want more how to use Bumpit and where can I buy on-line in India Please help me.
    Bye TC

3. few unnecessary stuff says

Well am hell lot choosy regarding clothes..my mom too gets irritated these days :/

4. makeup and beauty by prayati says

i make a list for over a month about what i am going to buy…and when i finally go shopping…i end up buying everything that is not on the list…lol..i guess that is impulsive shopping right ??

Hey swati i am very choosy while shoppin , i will take hours to choose anythin and in parlours i will be quite till i find its good goin:)

6. Padmaja says

I am very choosy and an impulsive buyer when it comes to clothes …the other day I and my friend thought of meeting at central just like that…before going there I told my friend strictly that no shopping… I was just window shopping to pass time before she came … we both ended up buying two tops each..hmmm

haha ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ then, it wasn’t so inexpensive!!! what did you buy, btw??? I don’t like central at all…I feel its too crowded!! I like city centre and inorbit is also good coz of the many brands.

7. Padmaja says

One jeans top and a kurti… I too don’t prefer central for shopping…we wanted to catch up at pizza hut..thoought wud pick up some bodyshop stuff…so chose the place..ya I too feel it’s too crowded on any day…I go along if someone wants to shop…and sometimes end up making a hole in my wallet :p

are is body shop in central too??? I thought they were only in GVK and inorbit…haha…that’s why I generally don’t go shopping with anyone else :)

so did u get anything from there??? personally, i think TBS and lush are a but over-rated…some of the products were disappointing for what they costed me :( so i shall be even more choosy now on.

• Padmaja says

No didn’t go there ๐Ÿ˜€ thought enough for today. :p

Ya, both TBS and Lush are pricey…but guess all these hi end brands have couple of good products which are worth the price :)

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      are if you like body oils, definitely go for TBS polynesian monoi oil…its just awesome!!! its a multi-purpose oil actually and ekdum non-sticky. its in the spa wisdom range.

8. Megha says

Interesting question Swati!!!Even I am a difficult customer when it comes to threading, choosing nail paints, dresses, jewelleries n many many….I think all gals are choosy in everything ๐Ÿ˜€