Are you a difficult customer? {Your Opinion}

This thought came into my mind when I went for my leg waxing last month. I am a very difficult customer. During my waxing session, I do complain a lot about the heat of the wax or cry out when it hurts :( My skin is extremely sensitive to heat and that too at different points, my skin’s tolerance to heat is different so I always shout variably at different times ๐Ÿ˜€ Its hilarious when narrated as an incident but not as humorous in real life!!
Again, when I go to buy clothes, I am damn choosy and I hardly end up liking anything. My mom gets irritated with me!!! Similarly, I am very choosy when it comes to skin and hair products. I don’t use any product which catches my fancy (most of the times). I do try to find out as much as possible about the product beforehand. Most of my purchases are instincts instead of impulses.
So, what kind of customer are you?

1. dr_rashmi says

Except for clothes ,that i buy in an impulse, i usually am a choosy person. it takes me hours to buy a pair of shoes ๐Ÿ˜›
    I ususally non interfering with salon procedures though, i let my hairdresser cut the way he wants !!! But yes, waxing is one procedure i just cant deal with… unlike threading that has become less painful over the years, waxing is agonizing ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Surabhi Nayak says

I actually want more how to use Bumpit and where can I buy on-line in India Please help me.
    Bye TC

3. few unnecessary stuff says

Well am hell lot choosy regarding mom too gets irritated these days :/

4. makeup and beauty by prayati says

i make a list for over a month about what i am going to buy…and when i finally go shopping…i end up buying everything that is not on the list…lol..i guess that is impulsive shopping right ??

Hey swati i am very choosy while shoppin , i will take hours to choose anythin and in parlours i will be quite till i find its good goin:)

6. Padmaja says

I am very choosy and an impulsive buyer when it comes to clothes …the other day I and my friend thought of meeting at central just like that…before going there I told my friend strictly that no shopping… I was just window shopping to pass time before she came … we both ended up buying two tops each..hmmm

haha ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ then, it wasn’t so inexpensive!!! what did you buy, btw??? I don’t like central at all…I feel its too crowded!! I like city centre and inorbit is also good coz of the many brands.

7. Padmaja says

One jeans top and a kurti… I too don’t prefer central for shopping…we wanted to catch up at pizza hut..thoought wud pick up some bodyshop stuff…so chose the place..ya I too feel it’s too crowded on any day…I go along if someone wants to shop…and sometimes end up making a hole in my wallet :p

are is body shop in central too??? I thought they were only in GVK and inorbit…haha…that’s why I generally don’t go shopping with anyone else :)

so did u get anything from there??? personally, i think TBS and lush are a but over-rated…some of the products were disappointing for what they costed me :( so i shall be even more choosy now on.

• Padmaja says

No didn’t go there ๐Ÿ˜€ thought enough for today. :p

Ya, both TBS and Lush are pricey…but guess all these hi end brands have couple of good products which are worth the price :)

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      are if you like body oils, definitely go for TBS polynesian monoi oil…its just awesome!!! its a multi-purpose oil actually and ekdum non-sticky. its in the spa wisdom range.

8. Megha says

Interesting question Swati!!!Even I am a difficult customer when it comes to threading, choosing nail paints, dresses, jewelleries n many many….I think all gals are choosy in everything ๐Ÿ˜€