Another good deed today ;D

Ok, so not exactly a good deed but you know I caught Anamika long long back. Ok, I know I have lost you guys on this. It’s just that the news is too ecstatic. So, let me be a little coherent.
You know Anamika from Wiseshe, right?? I know she is pretty famous. So, here comes the big news – she is pregnant and currently in her eighth month ๐Ÿ˜€ And, I am soooooo happy for her. But, you must be wondering I am ecstatic?
So, here comes something about me. I have amazing perceptive powers. But, I didn’t know they would work online too ๐Ÿ˜€ I saw Ana’s Karwachauth snap when she had put it up in facebook and she was glowing in that and looked little plumper and chubby!!! And, I had immediately thought she is pregnant. I so wanted to ask her but I thought that might not be good. Anyways, its a practice na that people don’t really disclose such stuff in the first trimester. So, I thought if its a good news, she would have disclosed it. And, frankly, its a delicate topic. So, you see my perception works well enough in the virtual world too ๐Ÿ˜€
I am very happy for her and wish her all the happiness on Earth :) And, did you read about my yesterday’s good deed ๐Ÿ˜€

1. PurplesnPinks says

Hey swatiiii…thats awesome.. even i have great intutive powers lyk u… lyk 99% of my instincts has come true. nice post!:D

lolz…Swati..that is too much…next time i will be more careful..that was my first could u be so sure ..i was hardly eating also that time..

I don’t know…I guess I am psychic ๐Ÿ˜€
      no, waise, it wasn’t looking like you are not eating anything, seriously!!! you were actually looking healthy.
      now you are eating pretty well, could tell by the snaps!!! how are the cravings ๐Ÿ˜€

they r bad and my doc is keep a watch on yur weight..i feel bad thinking what a monster she is who doesn’t want me to eat now also..hahaha

i guess because i was taking lot of rest so i might have piled up..i thought u saw me in some mall and figured out must work on yur psychic power ..that is like a GOD GIFT TO YOU

haha..if I had seen you anywhere, I would have come to you directly :) take good care and yeah, weight control is something to work on!!! I know how difficult it is especially when some one has put a restraint on it :)

4. manya says

In this scientific world, I still believe there something like that, I have felt many things and tht came true! there is something which we humans are not able to comprehend!