48craft.com coupon redeemed and other things

I won a giveaway at Ansh’s blog and that included a 750 rupees gift coupon to 48craft.com website. So, I got these things. Do let me know if you like them :)
Napkin Ring at Perfect Skin Care for you
Kalamkari scarf at Perfect Skin Care for you
Sling Bag at Perfect Skin Care for you
I love the colors in the bag

Also, check out the items which arrived in the mail this week.

Vedic Line BB cream and Avocado scrub at Perfect Skin Care for you
I am so excited to use the BB cream and love the colors!!
Just Herbs face wash and day moisturiser at Perfect Skin Care for you

So, that’s all for today. See ya tomorrow :) Have fun on Sunday!!

Comments

hey Rashmi…he he ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I know I was soooooooo happy to get it and I really hope it fulfils all the high hopes we all have with it!! I really don’t wanna be disappointed :( will be using from tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

• Padmaja says

Nothing great Swati..just a couple of earrings and a wooden toy :)
      the site you ordered from has my favourite wooden toy at less than
      rs.100:D … will get it some time…the site is simple and nice
      How many days did they take to deliver ur items ?

Bet’ you got the scarf wid the bag ? Nice :) didn’t observe …is it Kalamkari ?

hehe…whoz the toy for??? any baby in the house or for yourself???? ๐Ÿ˜›
      yes, the site is really nice :) they are base in hyderabad only…somewhere amberpet side so it takes at most two days for the delivery :)
      nah not with the bag…both are separate…the scarf is around 300 bucks and yes, its kalamkari…they have pretty scarfs…I wanted a red one which wasn’t available so ordered this instead!!!

• Padmaja says

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ the one i ordered is to gift someone :) the one i will order will be for myself ๐Ÿ˜€ ofcourse not to play :p just to add some color ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Ya..they are in hyderabad…so I expected it would be next day delivery :)

Still the prices are pretty decent compared to craftsvilla and shopo.in

300 bucks is good for the scarf :)

haha..yeah I love to color up with stuffed toys but a huge problem, they get dirty :( yeah, it was next day but I said 2 for extreme conditions ๐Ÿ˜€
      oh prices are decent, I thought some of them were too expensive!! didn’t check others yet.
      yeah its a huge scarf…the same hermes scarf sizes so I also liked it :)

• Padmaja says

Do check the sites ..they have some good crafts…

I checked the scarfs…everything has the same description :(