- Extract pineapple juice and apply with a cotton ball on your face. Do not let it stay more than 5 minutes. It is rich in Alpha-Hydroxy Acids which slows down the aging process.
- You can mash a very ripe pineapple and apply it on your face. Same precautions go for it too.You can add honey to pineapple or you can even add any other ingredients you feel like.
- Cut a slice of pineapple and use it as a loofah to scrub your body while taking a shower.
- Rub slices of pineapple on rough areas of the skin or on dark spots and blemishes to reduce them. But, always take care to wash off after 5 minutes. If you keep pineapple more than 5 minutes, the acids in the fruit would burn your skin.
- Applying pineapple is one of the best home remedies for wrinkles, moles and warts.
- Drink pineapple juice as frequently as possible or eat pineapple everyday. It is as good for health as much for skin. It helps with heart and kidney problems, has protein digesting enzyme, has proved beneficial for women suffering from irregular and painful periods and is an effective remedy for sore throats and colds.
We have talked about so many fruits which are good for skin. Today, I would be talking about Pineapple. Like papaya, pineapple is great for anti-aging skin care. Following are some tips to use pineapple for your skin: