Home Remedy for Hair Loss

I will be sharing with you a very simple home remedy for hair loss and promote hair growth.

• Collect the lime seeds and dry them in the sun for a day or two.
  • Mix the lime seeds with black pepper seeds and grind them or powder them.
  • You can store the powder for use but not more than a month. It is better to make a fresh batch every time.
  • For application, take an adequate quantity of the powder to cover whole of you scalp and mix it with water to make a paste. Apply everyday on the scalp for 30 minutes to 1 hour.  And, if  not everyday, make sure you use it once a week. Wash off with cold water. You need not follow it with shampoo.
  • Alternatively, you can take all the seeds (lime, black pepper and fengreek). Soak them in water overnight. Make a paste of the ingredients. Apply it on the scalp. Best results if done at least thrice a week.

You can cut a lime and pick the seeds. Let them dry in the sun and powder them with the black pepper seeds which you get at spice stores. Do not use the pepper powder available in the market. And, always use the powder fresh.

i may have reading it wrong but what do u mean by “dry in the sun & powder them” where would i get powder?

btw nice post..i’m losing hair as i typed so thanks for posting it…if i can figure out all the ingredient & where to buy them i’ll try them..thanks.

Collect the lime seeds and keep them in direct sun light for a day or two. They will dry completely. Then, you can powder them along with the black pepper seeds in a grinder, mixer or by pounding them with a heavy object.
    Hope this helps. Do get back to me in case of doubts.

I am suffering from major hair fall crisis. Does the above mentioned remedy actually woorks? I really am very apprehensive about trying anything unvouched.

Hi.thanks a ton. i’ll definately try the remedies n i hope they work my hair. Btw, i love your blog. Keep us updated.

Foolish idea.. how you will collect so many lime seed. And according to Herbal phenomenon black pepper is never good to put in hairs.

• dr_rashmi says

Let me tell you, if you have ever cut a lemon , an average sized lemon has 4-5 seeds in it . .so how about using 2-3 lemons mr. anonymous . . .these tips work for someone, so you shouldnt call them foolish . . .black pepper is widely used not just for hair growth but also as a herbal method of dyeing your hair black.

8. Dharmendra kumar says

Hi Swathi,

I gone through your blog about hair regrowth. My hair on scalp almost gone and little have on scalp. By using this method, it will be helpful for me or not. Please suggest.

Hi m a young girl of 20 yrs of age I have noticed a wider partiyion in my head these days I consulted a doc nd he adviced me to usr minoxidal nd told me dat I hav alopecia I used it for 6 months but no results m fed up .. I read d above article related to lemon seeds nd blk pepper .. Will these really help to grow my hair nd make it thick

10. giri says

Hi swati,

i have lost my hairs in front head 50% . i seen your post. will it really regrowth hair by following lime seeds, black pepper.. you guided to apply this paste full scalp, whether need to apply full scalp, or only balded area..

how to make the paste?
    how to use it whether daily or weekly? how long the paste can be retained ?
    for hairwash any conditions are there?

pls guide me..

11. Rakesh gupta Jee says

hi I have been using home methods for last three four years something or other recently in lost one year hair after coming back from UK now rear area bald patches and patch in partition visible , using onion juice thrice a week also using curry leaves green tea thrice a week recently added coconut oil + curry leaves + amala heated , Now I want to add lemon seed and black pepper powder ( should I add fenugreek seed also along with these two) will this all help or should I go to trichinosis the , had been taking omega 3 supplement for app 6 months !! Please advise if someone reported positive results

hi Kratika. if your forehead is naturally broad, nothing can grow hair there. if you lost hair over time, may be you can get the hair follicles to stimulate.