Last time I mentioned these products was in the last my hair diary instalment. I have been using these products since I got the cysteine treatment in May. And, I think I can safely write about my opinions on the product now!! So, let us check out the essentials.
Btw, one positive thing about these products – I understood now that Organic Surge made my hair frizzy so I am extremely sorry for recommending it to you!
- Price : Rs 975 for both products!
- Availability : I think this might be an issue since I have not seen the products except for the Lakme salon. May be they are available at all of their branches.
- Packaging : Comes with a long necked pump. Okay, this is so not travel-friendly! It is just meant to be kept in the closet though it dispenses exactly the right amount of product for use.
- Texture : Both the shampoo and conditioner are extremely light in texture and can be washed off easily.
- Ingredients : The product is not chemical-free but it has no SLS and does seem to be extremely gentle on hair!